Answered By: AAA AAA
Last Updated: Dec 21, 2018     Views: 15208

Information on the total annual compensation of West Virginia state employees is available on the state web site called wvCheckbook.  Look for the link to employee compensation.

Related Topics

Contact Us

  • Via SMS: TXT your question to 304-220-0919
  • Downtown Library: (304) 293-3640
  • Evansdale Library: (304) 293-4695
  • Health Sciences Library: (304) 293-6810



 Add an icon item  |  Reorder icon items

Or make an appointment for an individual consultation.