Answered By: Beth Toren Last Updated: Mar 23, 2020 Views: 19
Answered By: Beth Toren
Last Updated: Mar 23, 2020 Views: 19
- on the library homepage, select the eJournals tab
- select the link to Advanced Search
- change "identifier" from ISSN to DOI in the dropdown
- paste in the DOI and search
- ony paste in the number, beginning with 10.
- Follow the links to "full text"
- If there aren't any links use the link to REQUEST/ILL to request it
- If the DOI doesn't retrieve the article information, check it for accuracy then add more details to the Advanced Search form and resubmit
- 1 minute demonstration video
TXT your question to 304-220-0919
Downtown Library: (304) 293-3640
Evansdale Library: (304) 293-4695
Health Sciences Library: (304) 293-6810
Or make an appointment for an individual consultation.