Answered By: Penny Pugh Last Updated: Dec 21, 2018 Views: 48
Answered By: Penny Pugh
Last Updated: Dec 21, 2018 Views: 48
For Safari users:
If you are off-campus and the message "Unable to load page" comes up instead of the library proxy log-in page, try changing the proxy settings in on your computer.
- 1. Apple Menu > System Preference > Network.
- 2. Click Advanced.
- 3. Click Proxies Tab on top.
- 4. In Configure Proxies box click up-down arrows for the pop-up window and select Manually.
- 5. In the pane that opens up make sure no box is checked, if checked uncheck it.
- 6. Click OK at the bottom of the window.
- 7. Click Apply at the bottom of the window.
- 8. Close System Preference.
- 9. Relaunch Safari.