Answered By: AAA AAA
Last Updated: Oct 26, 2020     Views: 24461

Information on the total annual compensation of West Virginia state employees is available on the state web site called West Virginia Checkbook.  Look for the link to Total Compensation.


Related Topics

Contact Us

TXT your question to 304-220-0919

Downtown Library: (304) 293-3640

Evansdale Library: (304) 293-4695

Health Sciences Library: (304) 293-6810

Or make an appointment for an individual consultation.