Answered By: Marian Armour-Gemmen
Last Updated: Dec 21, 2018     Views: 609

You can add printing money to your MyMountaineerCard at

For information about depositing money on your MyMountaineerCard.

  • You must use a U.S.-based credit or debit account
  • You can transfer funds from any Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express account
  • You will need to sign in using your WVU Login and password.

The first part of the "At Your Service" video has information about the MyMountaineerCard.


For problems with balances, non-working cards, etc., call WVU Card Services at: 304-293-CARD(2273)

There are no longer Mountie Bounty machines on campus to add cash to cards. If you want to add cash to your account, you can go to the Office of Students Accounts in Room B-33 Stewart Hall (this method will take a few days for money to appear on your account).

Related Topics

Contact Us

TXT your question to 304-220-0919

Downtown Library: (304) 293-3640

Evansdale Library: (304) 293-4695

Health Sciences Library: (304) 293-6810

Or make an appointment for an individual consultation.