Answered By: Penny Pugh Last Updated: Dec 21, 2018 Views: 255
Probably not. The Libraries can't purchase all the textbooks in use at WVU.
The most reliable way to get textbooks is to purchase or rent them from a campus or online bookstores.
But possibly. Some faculty put a textbook on Reserve in a campus library. Some older editions of texts may also be on library shelves.
- You can search Course Reserve to search for texts
- Visit the library indicated to borrow the book
- Reserve books may be borrowed for 2 hours
- You can search the library catalog from the homepage
- Some may be available from another library using the EZBorrow system here: https://www.libraries.wvu.edu/services/borrowing/ezborrow/