How do I apply for a passport?
The U.S. State Department’s website provides all the information required for U.S. citizens to obtain and/or renew their passports.
The basic requirements are to:
- Fill Out Form DS-11: Application For A U.S. Passport
- Submit Completed Form DS-11 In Person
- Submit Evidence of U.S. Citizenship
- Present Identification
- Submit a Photocopy of the Identification Document(s) Presented
- Pay the Applicable Fee
- Provide One Passport Photo
Make sure to consult the State Dept website for full details!