How do I reserve Room 104? [Faculty]
You can reserve Room 104 by calling 304-293-0354, e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or filling out this form: http://www.libraries.wvu.edu/services/multimedia/reservations/room104/
Additional information about Room 104:
- Room 104 can be scheduled by faculty and teaching assistants for classroom use during regular Multimedia Services hours.
- Due to the high demand for Room 104, advance bookings for each professor at the beginning of a semester is limited to seven. The large group viewing room may be reserved a week in advance later in the semester if the additional sessions are desired and there are no reservations pending.
- Room 104 is not available for non-academic, social or club use.
- The room seats 56 people comfortably.
- Video playback (VHS and DVD), computer projection, laptop computer input, and overhead visual projection are available. All equipment is controlled by a touch screen control panel.