Does the library have my textbooks?
Probably not. The Libraries can't purchase all the textbooks in use at WVU.
The most reliable way to get textbooks is to purchase or rent them from a campus or online bookstores.
But possibly. Some faculty put a textbook on Reserve in a campus library. Some older editions of texts may also be on library shelves.
- You can search Course Reserve to search for texts
- Visit the library indicated to borrow the book
- Reserve books may be borrowed for 2 hours
- You can search the library catalog from the homepage
- Some may be available from another library using the EZBorrow system here: https://www.libraries.wvu.edu/services/borrowing/ezborrow/