Does the library have my textbooks?
Probably not. The Libraries can't purchase all the textbooks in use at WVU.
The most reliable way to get textbooks is to purchase or rent them from campus or online bookstores.
But possibly. Some faculty put a textbook "on reserve" or "on hold" in a campus library. Some editions of texts may also be on library shelves.
- Use the Library Catalog and search for the book title
- Results will show if your text is on reserve or on the shelf
- Visit the library indicated to borrow the book
- Reserve books may be borrowed for 2 hours
- You can search Course Reserve search tab in the catalog to search for texts by Instructor, Department, Course, and Section
- Some may be available from another library using the EZBorrow system here: https://www.libraries.wvu.edu/services/borrowing/ezborrow/