How do I locate a known article with a DOI?
Last Updated: Mar 29, 2017 | 13 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
- on the library homepage, select the gold eJournals tab
- select the link to Advanced Search
- change "identifier" from ISSN to DOI in the dropdown
- paste in the DOI and search
- Follow the links to "full text"
- If there aren't any links use the link to REQUEST/ILL to request it
- If the DOI doesn't retrieve the article information, check it for accuracy then add more details to the Advanced Search form and resubmit