Skip to Questions

Got Questions? | WVU Libraries - Get Answers


I need help editing my paper.

Last Updated: Jun 08, 2015  |  14 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


Although our librarians and staff are happy to help with research and citation questions, we cannot help edit or proofread papers or projects. However, the Eberly Writing Studio (304-293-5788) in Colson Hall Rm. G02 offers writing assistance to undergraduate and graduate students of all levels. 

Their website has additional information about the services they offer, how to make an appointment, and links to self-help resources. 

Answered by Genifer SnipesBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Live Chat


    • Monday - Thursday - 9am to 12 midnight
    • Friday - 9am to 7pm
    • Saturday - closed
    • Sunday - 1pm to 12 midnight

    When no live chat is available, please send your question using the email form. We will answer by email within 48 hours.

    Browse by Popular Topics

    Borrowing Policies  –  Citation Help  –  Collections  –  Computers  –  Directions  –  Hours  –  Interlibrary Loan  –  Library Services  –  Off-Campus Access  –  Passwords  –  Printing  –  Research Help  –  Reserves  –  Technology Help  –  Theses & Dissertations  –  University  
    View All Topics